Last Revised: October 31, 2014
- Collection of Personal Information: DUBO collects personal information about you whenever you access the Website, browse and view Content, request information or materials, participate in Activities, post Submissions or transact business with DUBO Entities.
The personal information that DUBO collects about you may include without limitation your first and last name, home address, email address, home telephone number, employer name, work address, gender, viewing, preferences, and other information that is not otherwise publicly available. When you choose to log into the Website using your Facebook user profile, for example, DUBO may collect your name and email address associated with your Facebook profile. Once you login or subscribe to the Website, you are not anonymous to us. DUBO may acquire personal information from vendors that may share the information as permitted in their privacy policies, or from other third parties. DUBO may combine personal information with information available from other online or offline sources (such as offline records or publicly available information). If the combined information permits us to contact you online or offline, we will treat the combined information as personal information.
In addition to the information you provide and the other methods described above, DUBO collects the domain names and IP addresses of its users, along with usage statistics and browsing history. We may also collect information using cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, or through third parties using similar technologies. These methods permit us to collect various types of information, including which third party websites you visit, pages you visit, how you use the Website, which of our email messages you read, and other information.
Personal information collected by DUBO may be stored and processed in the United States in accordance with the laws of the United States. By using the Website, you expressly consent to the storage and processing of your personal information in the United States in accordance with the laws of the United States.
Your Submissions may be available to other Website users and to users of other websites and services. You can choose to avoid including personal information in your Submissions.
- Use of Information: We may use the information we collect directly and from others:
- To provide you with personalized content and advertising.
- To provide information to third parties that may provide you with personalized content and advertising about their products and services.
- To monitor and analyze information regarding your browsing and viewing preferences.
- To report to Producers about your viewing.
- To provide analytics for Producers and third party advertisers.
- To post Submissions and administer Activities.
- To process and respond to your inquiries.
- To improve the Website.
- To alert you to new features, terms, Content, Activities, or special events, products or services.
- For the purposes for which you provided the information.
- Communications with You: You authorize DUBO to transmit email to you to respond to your communications and administer Activities. In addition, if you have connected your Facebook account to the Website, you agree that DUBO is authorized to send you announcements, updates and informational and promotional emails and postal mail from DUBO Entities. If you participate in Activities, you agree that DUBO is authorized to contact prospective winners by telephone and send information, documents and prizes to you by email or postal mail, as provided in the applicable rules. Unsubscribe instructions are included in each promotional email from DUBO. Please note that such requests may take up to ten (10) days to become effective. You may not opt out of receiving communications regarding your dealings with the Website or technical information about the Website.
- Children: DUBO does not intentionally collect information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, you may not submit any information to DUBO.
- Protection of Personal Information: DUBO uses reasonable administrative, physical and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information.
No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of DUBO to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect personal information, neither DUBO nor our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk.
- Updating Your Information: You are responsible for keeping your information current. You may update your information by contacting us at info@myDUBO.com. We will use reasonable efforts to process any change you make; provided, however, that requests to delete information are subject to DUBO’s internal reporting, processing and retention policies and all applicable legal obligations.
- Notice of Privacy Rights of California Residents: If you are a California resident and have provided personal information to DUBO, you are entitled by law to request certain information regarding any disclosure that may have been made by DUBO to third parties of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, send an email to info@myDUBO.com, specifying that you seek your “California Customer Choice Privacy Notice.” Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. DUBO is required to respond to only one request per customer each year, and is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the above email address.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes if you request that we do not do so. You may make such a request by sending us an email at info@myDUBO.com. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personal information you do not want us to share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personal information or for processing this request.